Marketing Coordinator - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Marty Wilder - State Farm Agent
We represent State Farm Insurance, the largest personal lines insurer in the nation.
Our team's mission is to treat every customer and prospect as if they are the only one we have.
Our four-person team is looking for another member who can help us continue to grow our agency. We are located in Fenton, MO and have clients throughout the St. Louis area and the entire state of Missouri. Our effort is to convey value to clients by helping them identify potential risks and offering solutions to protect them.
Company Website: www.martywilder.com/
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Fenton, MO is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Marty Wilder - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to effectively relate to a client
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.